Fair Processing of Data
Fair Processing and Privacy Notice
We collect information and data about all young people who are referred to us so that we can manage our services effectively.
This includes referrals, reports, information collected on monitoring forms, in case files during meetings, appointments or drop in sessions, and might also include photographs and notes on conversations.
We assert that all information we collect is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully
- Processed for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Protected by appropriate security (practical and organizational)
- Not transferred outside the EEA without adequate protection
If you have any questions about this please contact Ellie Jones, our Director
The Source Young People's Charity, 2nd Floor, Imperial House, 2 Grosvenor Road (entrance on Barrack Road), Aldershot, Hampshire GU11 1DP
Tel: 01252 333 330 Email email@example.com